Darn ok. Thank you.
If I'm retrieving large numbers of random largish (twitter river records)
documents, is there a particular pattern I should use for searching? That
is, does it make sense to send 20 sequential queries with size 10,000 and
random sorting, or a single query with a size of 200,000? What about up
into the millions? Obviously we're risking duplication of results when
sending multiple smaller queries, but this is OK for our purposes, or can
be dealt with at another stage of the process outside ES.
Thanks,
Josh