Hi ,

I am doing a lot of bulk insert into Elasticsearch and at the same time
doing lots of read in another index.

Because of the bulk insert my searches on other index are slow.

It is not very urgent that these bulk indexes actually gets indexed and are
immediately searchable.

Is there anyway , I can ask Elasticsearch to receive the bulk inserts but
do the actual indexing ( Which should be the CPU consuming part ) later.

I figured out that Elasticsearch would wait for 1 second before making the
documents searchable.
Here , what is it waiting for ? Is it to index the document or reopening
the indexWriter ?
Will it help me if i can configure this 1 second to 1 hour ?
If so , which parameter should i tweak.

Kindly let me know if there are any other similar features out there which
can be of any help.

Thanks
          Vineeth