Hello Joerg ,

So if i disable it , ES wont write the feeds to lucene until i make a
manual flush...
I believe translog is written to a file and its not resident in the memory.
This also means that translogs are maintained between restarts and we will
never loose data.

If all the above are right , then this might be a good candidate for my
purpose.

Thanks
           Vineeth