Jörg

my point about shaded deps is that if you want to deliver crystal clear RPM
from Fedora POW then you need to build source RPM first and then noarch
RPM. Which means that you would first need to have all the shaded deps as a
separate RPMs available in some RPM repo (and if they have transitive deps
then these need to be also build as a standalone RPMs as well ... etc). At
least that is how I understand this and it can be a lot of work if you want
to support it long term and according to all Linux packaging standards.

Regards,
Lukáš