Hi Clinton,

Thanks for the reply. I did look at the docs, I tried setting `marvel.agent.enabled: false` via the API, but ES logs an error saying it is "not dynamically updateable", and so on.

Eventually, I solved it by disabling shard allocation, shutting down all the nodes of the cluster, uninstalling Marvel, and starting master-only nodes followed by data-only nodes.

Regards,
Swaroop