Hi,

Thanks Karol, changing ES version does not change the problem indeed.

2 complementary questions if I may:
- You wrote that you copied the mapping file on ES location, did you try a
way to do so dynamically with a REST call ?
- Otherwise did you apply the modification for the specific "corrupted"
index or copy the mapping file in default config ES location (that is to
say that it was valid for all index ?)

Regards

José