Hello,

I'd like to get how much documents of particular index AND type, like this:

{'f4': {'_type': 'terms',
        'missing': 0,
        'other': 0,
        'terms': [{'count': 99, 'term': 'light_beer/comment'},
                  {'count': 99, 'term': 'dark_beer/comment'}],
        'total': 198}}

To do this I added fields `__index` and `__type` and filled them when I was
indexing documents.
I use term facet with `"script": "_source.__index + '/' + _source.__type"`

Is there a way to get index and type names from `_index` (IndexLookup) or
`_source` (SourceLookup)?

Thank you.