Hello,

I have a 40-shard index, currently its size is 39 GB. There's only one type
in the index, and one of the fields is of nested type that holds complex
documents.
When I start to populate the index further, after adding about 3000
documents server becomes unavailable for some time. Then it becomes
available again, but one of the shards is left unallocated.
After I restart ES, all shards load just fine, but the story repeats itself.

Thanks.