Is there a way to set marvel to delete the marvel indices after 7 days. It
looks like Marvel is generating around 2 GB of data everyday.  Our disk got
full 2 times because of Marvel data. Is there a way to reduce the amount of
data generated by marvel ?

Also is there any plan to add alert mechanisms in Marvel.
For example if the Marvel status goto red it will be good to get an email
for a specified user. I see Marvel status as red. But it doesnt show why it
is causing red.  It will be good to get some alerts with the details when
the cluster status goes red.