Hi guys,

I'm looking for an article or a guide for the best cluster configuration. I
read a lot of articles like "change this configuration" and "you must
create X shards per node" but I didn't saw nothing like ElasticSearch
Official guide for creating a cluster.

What I would like to know are informations like.
- How to calculate how many shards will be good for the cluster.
- How many shards do we need per node? And if this is variable, how do I
calculate this?
- How much memory do I need per node and how many nodes?

I think ElasticSearch is well documentated. But it is very fragmented.

Best regards.