Yeah, but I would consider the nondata node is already doing the job. --
"These "non data" nodes are still part of the cluster, and they redirect
operations exactly to the node that holds the relevant data. The other
benefit is the fact that for scatter / gather based operations (such as
search), these nodes will take part of the processing since they will start
the scatter process, and perform the actual gather processing." I just
uploaded my native script code in https://github.com/virgil0/TestPlugin. It
works with the function score query. You can see that there are 3 bin file I
need to load into memory. Thank you for reply.