It's compressed by default now.

--
David ;-)

Le 8 juin 2014 à 18:01, sri <1.fr....@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello everyone,

I have read posts and blogs on how elasticsearch compression can be enabled in
the previous versions(0.17 - 0.19).

I am currently using ES 1.2.1, i wasn't able to find out how to enable
compression in this version or if at all there is any such option for it.

I know that i can reduce the storage amount by disabling the source using the
mapping api, but what i was interested is the compression of data storage.

Thanks and Regards
Sri