We currently run our Elasticsearch (*v1.0.2*) cluster on *3 Nodes* with *5
Shards and 1 Replication* Scheme. The total index size is about 70GB
(~140GB with replication).

The Empty Search (/_search) query takes 500-600 ms to respond. Will adding
in more Nodes help in this case? The Servers are have 252gb of RAM and
110gb for Heap.

The Index uses the following analyzers - standard, lowercase, stop,
porter_stem. Will this degrade Query performance?