Short answer: yes.
Long answer: 500ms is a long time for the empty query.  I see 2ms from
elasticsearch and 23ms from time in development.  In production I see maybe
54ms from elasticsearch and 70 from time across far far more shards and
more data.  When I do the same query across thousands of shards and a
couple of TB of data I get ~250ms.  Production is 16 servers with 96GB of
ram and 30GB heaps.

The analyzers really aren't going to hurt performance.

I'd have a look at your servers themselves: what kind of load are they
under?  What is your indexing rate?  that kind of thing.

Also, 30GB is normally the sweet spot for heap sizes, making ~64GB of total
ram the sweet spot for total ram.  110GB heap is pretty high and I'd expect
for new generation (pause the world) garbage collection to take a while
there.

Nik