Hi,

Could you post the scripts you linked to (new_ES_config.sh,
new_ES_ingest_threads.pl, new_Solr_ingest_threads.pl) inlined?  I can't
download them from where you linked.

Optimizing every 10 seconds or 10 minutes is really not a good idea in
general, but I guess if you're doing the same with ES and Solr then the
comparison is at least "fair".

It's odd you see such a slowdown with ES...

Mike