Hi,

I've opened up issue #230 to address your use case. Rather than offering a
dedicated field for the ID, I opted to introduce an "include", "exclude"
option to select (or remove) certain fields from a document before being
saved to es. This will basically allow documents to be filtered and thus
exclude the 'metadata' or fields that are not needed in ES directly through
es-hadoop.

Cheers,