Hey guys,

we have mounted an btrfs file system with the compression method "zlib" for
testing purposes on our elasticsearchserver and copied one of the indices
on the btrfs volume, unfortunately it had no success and still got the size
of 50gb :/

I will further try it with other compression methods and will report here