Hi all

I was tinkering a bit with ElasticSearch.  I think my target runtime may
end up being embedded, just based on our deployment model.  Probably not a
big deal to get multiple nodes talking to each other and no additional
hardware to deploy.

I was trying to start the application in WildFly 8.1.  When I go to deploy,
I get errors related to ASM.  It turns out that ES 1.3 ships w/ ASM 4.1.
 WildFly uses ASM 3.3.1.  Is it possible to run ES against this version of
ASM?  It would seem that the two versions not compatible.

If there's an alternative to running it on WF 8.1, I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

John