Thanks for the answer,
Am creating and defining my mapping ( and index) as following :

PUT /newindex/

PUT /newindex/_mapping
 {
      "newindex" : {

          "properties": {
    "MyStringValue": {"type": "string"},
    "MyLongValue": {"type": "long"},
    "MyDateValue":{"type": "date"}

PUT /_river/newindex/_meta
{
   "type": "csv",
   "csv_file": {
     "folder": "E:/elasticsearch-1.2.2/tmp",
     "poll": "5m",
      "first_line_is_header":"true",
     "field_separator": ";",
     "escape_character": " ",
     "quote_character": "'"

and am always getting string in all types ( except date as i put the right
format in my csv file* ( 2014-07-24T13:58:25.000Z)*

any idea ?