Hi Folk,

The question is, what client are you using out there?

Here at company X we have java applications using elasticsearch. We have
many java applications, different java applications and they use the
transport client. This decision was made for developers, given the ease of
use that the transport client provides. BUT, for upgrading elasticsearch
this is a pain in the ass, because every time we upgrade the cluster, the
transport client has to be upgraded, and this is a maneuver hard to
orchestrate with a cero downtime (we have to redeploy many applications
with the newest transport client).

Is there anyone out there familiar with this situation? what are you using?

Thanks