This one is for the devs, and Rashid in special: there is any new version
of Kibana in the works?
I'm asking this because I'm about to start a project in my company for log
management, and there are some requisites to it (user separation, event
correlation, histogram to compare two values, and so on).

So, any changes of these functionalities landing on Kibana 4.0? ;)