By setting this parameter, some additional questions of mine have been
generated:

By setting indices.memory.index_buffer_size to a specific node and not to
all nodes of the cluster, will this configuration be taken into account
from all nodes? Is it going to be cluster wide or only for index operations
of the specific node? So do I need to set this up to all nodes one by one,
do a restart and then see the effects?

Finally, if we index data into an index of 10 shards and I have 5 nodes,
that means that the particular node will index to 2 shards, so
the indices.memory.index_buffer_size will refer to those specific two
shards?

Thank you very much

Thomas