You mentioned problems around 200.000 docs. What are these problems and how
do you think you can fix them? How does your bulk indexing procedure look
like?

By finetuning I mean slimming down all ES settings to the absolute minimum
to slow down indexing and allocate less resources. But in your case, unless
you are tied to 512mb, you really don't need to think about that.

Jörg