You have 7 unassigned shards. Are you sure you always had one node in the
cluster?

It seems there were once more than one nodes. So start two (or more) nodes
on your laptop and the cluster state will get green.

Note, on single node, always create with replica level 0. The default is 1,
which has been source of confusion, it is convenient to show fault
tolerance, but on a laptop, that does not make sense.

Jörg