Hi, the full stack is like this (from outstanding tasks api). We are using
ES 1.4.1

insert_order         : 69862
priority             : HIGH
source               : shard-failed ([agora_v1][24],
                       node[SEIBtFznTtGpLFPgCLgW4w], [R], s[INITIALIZING]),
                       reason [Failed to start shard, message
                       [CorruptIndexException[[agora_v1][24] Preexisting
                       corrupted index [corrupted_LrKHKRF7Q2KuL15TT_hPvw]
                       caused by: CorruptIndexException[Read past EOF while
                       reading segment infos]
                           EOFException[read past EOF:
MMapIndexInput(path="D:\

 app\ES.ElasticSearch_v010\elasticsearch-1.4.1\data\AP-el

 asticsearch\nodes\0\indices\agora_v1\24\index\segments_6
                       w")]
                       org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: Read
                       past EOF while reading segment infos
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.readSegmentsI
                       nfo(Store.java:127)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.access$400(St
                       ore.java:80)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store$MetadataSnaps
                       hot.buildMetadata(Store.java:575)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store$MetadataSnaps
                       hot.<init>(Store.java:568)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.getMetadata(S
                       tore.java:186)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.getMetadataOr
                       Empty(Store.java:150)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.indices.store.TransportNodesLis

 tShardStoreMetaData.listStoreMetaData(TransportNodesList
                       ShardStoreMetaData.java:152)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.indices.store.TransportNodesLis

 tShardStoreMetaData.nodeOperation(TransportNodesListShar
                       dStoreMetaData.java:138)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.indices.store.TransportNodesLis

 tShardStoreMetaData.nodeOperation(TransportNodesListShar
                       dStoreMetaData.java:59)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.action.support.nodes.TransportN

 odesOperationAction$NodeTransportHandler.messageReceived
                       (TransportNodesOperationAction.java:278)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.action.support.nodes.TransportN

 odesOperationAction$NodeTransportHandler.messageReceived
                       (TransportNodesOperationAction.java:269)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.MessageChannelH

 andler$RequestHandler.run(MessageChannelHandler.java:275
                       )
                           at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker
                       (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
                           at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.ru
                       n(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
                           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
                       Caused by: java.io.EOFException: read past EOF:
MMapInde

 xInput(path="D:\app\ES.ElasticSearch_v010\elasticsearch-

 1.4.1\data\AP-elasticsearch\nodes\0\indices\agora_v1\24\
                       index\segments_6w")
                           at
org.apache.lucene.store.ByteBufferIndexInput.read
                       Byte(ByteBufferIndexInput.java:81)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedChecksumIndexInpu
                       t.readByte(BufferedChecksumIndexInput.java:41)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.store.DataInput.readInt(DataInp
                       ut.java:98)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.read(Segment
                       Infos.java:343)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$1.doBody(Seg
                       mentInfos.java:454)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$FindSegments
                       File.run(SegmentInfos.java:906)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$FindSegments
                       File.run(SegmentInfos.java:752)
                           at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.read(Segment
                       Infos.java:450)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.common.lucene.Lucene.readSegmen
                       tInfos(Lucene.java:85)
                           at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store.readSegmentsI
                       nfo(Store.java:124)
                           ... 14 more
                       ]]]
executing            : True
time_in_queue_millis : 52865
time_in_queue        : 52.8s

insert_order         : 69863
priority             : HIGH
source               : shard-failed ([agora_v1][24],
                       node[SEIBtFznTtGpLFPgCLgW4w], [R], s[INITIALIZING]),
                       reason [engine failure, message [corrupted
preexisting
                       index][CorruptIndexException[[agora_v1][24]
[...]

executing            : False
time_in_queue_millis : 52862
time_in_queue        : 52.8s

insert_order         : 69865
priority             : HIGH
source               : shard-failed ([kibana-int][88],
                       node[adjp-WHHSP6kWEiPd3HkeQ], [R], s[INITIALIZING]),
                       reason [Failed to start shard, message
                       [RecoveryFailedException[[kibana-int][88]: Recovery
                       failed from
[Quasimodo][spfLOfnjTeiGwrYPMIiRjg][CH1SCH06
                       0021734][inet[/10.46.208.169:9300]] into
[Hyperion][adjp

 -WHHSP6kWEiPd3HkeQ][CH1SCH050051642][inet[/10.46.216.169
                       :9300]]]; nested:
RemoteTransportException[[Quasimodo][i

 net[/10.46.208.169:9300]][internal:index/shard/recovery/
                       start_recovery]]; nested:
                       RecoveryEngineException[[kibana-int][88] Phase[1]
                       Execution failed]; nested:
                       RecoverFilesRecoveryException[[kibana-int][88]
Failed
                       to transfer [0] files with total size of [0b]];
nested:

 NoSuchFileException[D:\app\ES.ElasticSearch_v010\elastic

 search-1.4.1\data\AP-elasticsearch\nodes\0\indices\kiban
                       a-int\88\index\segments_2]; ]]
executing            : False
time_in_queue_millis : 52860
time_in_queue        : 52.8s