Hi,

thx for your response Mark.

It looks like we are getting a second big server for our
ELK-stack(unfortunately without any more storage, so i really cant create a
failover cluster yet), but i wonder what role i should give this server in
our system.

Would it be good to move the whole long term storage to this server and let
the indexing and pretty much of the kibana searching happen on the existing
server, or are there any good configuration setups?

I read quite a bit of people that are having an similar setup like us (
with 1 or 2 big machines ) and would be happy if they can share there
thoughts with us!.

Thanks guys.