Hi,

I am using elasticsearch  for last 6 months. I am very happy to work with
elasticsearch till now.

But I have the following requirement:
I have the Japanese data. I want to create index on Japanese data. And also
I want to search on indexed japanese data.

I did lot of google search, but I am not getting the proper guidance/link.

Can anybody please help me. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Samanth