Hi ,

I am trying to use Elastic Search Rest Api for searching Elastic
Search Index from Spark Code in Scala. I tried wabisabi and
searchboxio . For some reason I am not able to import the classes even
though I added the packages in my pom . I am using Spark 1.3.0. Is
there any other package I can use to do search on each row using Rest
api from Spark code ?

Thanks,
Deepak Subhramanian