It does not work. I can not post messages with links.

After I try to post a new topic such as

----- snip----
To all of you who want to sneak at the features planned for ES 2.0, this
issue collects some of it

https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/issues/9970

Best,

Jörg

I receive a denial

"Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post."

Beside the fact I included just one link, why this restriction? A bit sad
that I am considered a new user after five years happily using ES but the
machine is always right in the end ;)

Jörg