I should have added something similar to what does expressed in his last
paragraph. My feedback was meant to be constructive. Despite this being a
technical mailing list, I still appreciate a more personal touch.

BTW, Doug, you can watch specific categories. There is a general watch-all
setting that you might have turned on.

Ivan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CALY%3DcQB4xveVUOx5yLykuvhQ%2BqmgS5hhd1YCnfAi3LF9EoPEFg%40mail.gmail.com.