Is the shard query cache disabled if a filter is specified in
query.filter.filtered.bool.must clause has _cache: false? It makes some
intuitive sense if it's the case, but looking over the source code
<https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/blob/1.4/src/main/java/org/elasticsearch/indices/cache/query/IndicesQueryCache.java#L169-L200>
(we're
using 1.4.3), I can't see any reason why this would happen yet it seems to
on most of our queries (confirmed it's enabled in our settings at 2% of
heap).

--
Mike Sukmanowsky
Aspiring Digital Carpenter