Apologies, I just saw this message. Are you still having access issues?

Also, it is much faster to report trouble in #elasticsearch on Freenode if
you are an IRC user. :)

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 4:55 AM, <xinme...@163.com> wrote:

> Can not visit https://discuss.elastic.co/ today.
>
> The website is loading all the time.
>

> 在 2015年5月5日星期二 UTC+8上午12:12:19,leslie.hawthorn写道:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> We took in feedback on moving to a Discourse based forum for about a
>> month, and it sounds like most of the folks who thought it might not be
>> optimal were people who preferred to interact with mailing lists instead of
>> forums.
>>
>> We're pretty confident the email functionality of Discourse will work
>> well for our community, so we've gone ahead and rolled out the forums. You
>> can visit them now and sign up for a user account at
>> http://discuss.elastic.co. Registration is one time only and you can do
>> so with any email address or authorizing via Facebook, GitHub, Google
>> Accounts or Twitter.
>>
>> Once you've created your account, you can set up your preferences to
>> receive email as often or as rarely as you would like.
>>
>> For those who'd prefer to interact solely via email, you can start doing
>> so as soon as you've set these preferences. You can find full documentation
>> on interacting with the forums solely via email here.[0]
>>
>> Some anticipated FAQs:
>>
>> 1) Should I ask for help using the forums on this mailing list?
>> You're welcome to ask for help on this list, on IRC (#elasticsearch,
>> #logstash or #kibana on Freenode) or within the forum in the Meta Elastic
>> category.
>>
>> 2) Are you going to stop answering questions here?
>> No, we're going to leave the mailing list active for at least 30 days so
>> our entire community can kick the tires. Quoting our internal company FAQ
>> for this very question:
>> "If our community members find Discourse to be suboptimal, we may make
>> the choice to use the forums only for certain tasks and preserve the
>> existing mailing lists."
>>
>> However, our goal is to provide a single source of truth for information
>> on our products, so we're hoping the Discourse based forums really work for
>> people. Our employees will be answering your questions with a pointer to a
>> forum thread to encourage people to actually interact with the new
>> resource, too.
>>
>> 3) So let's say that the forums work for people. What's the plan?
>> We'll set these mailing lists to read-only ~30 days from now (June 1,
>> 2015). We're still working with the creators of Discourse to do a full
>> import of our mailing list archives, so once that task is complete the
>> read-only archives will still be preserved, but you can search through all
>> that collective knowledge in one place at http://discuss.elastic.co
>>
>> 4) Is there an FAQ for using the forums?
>> We feel like the user interface for Discourse is pretty intuitive, but we
>> have a short Notes on Using This Forum document [1] available to help you
>> get started.
>>
>> 5) Where do I direct praise and pain points for the forums?
> [...]

Skype: mebelh
Voice: +31 20 794 7300

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAHj2c4D2imLDL4kJVXNqgT9m5oWBoG8ZXst-qZG0cdOd4Asy_A%40mail.gmail.com.