I got it working. Since http.cors.allow-origin allows only one ip I
had to set elasticsearch port to 80 in kibana/config.js and redirected
all the requests to 9200 using Apache Proxy.

--
Deepak Subhramanian

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CA%2BUubigjHTig0-KnFRmqbpR05q%2BPcx%2BGhdEstQmho2mq1GZGJQ%40mail.gmail.com.