Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response and attention to my issue.

Yes, it is only the buttons to the right of the LCD that are affected.

All of the pots to the left of the VFO knob work properly, as do all the push
buttons on the left (BAND+ through NB). To the right of the LCD, I can only
confirm the MODE(1) and ON/OFF buttons work. Buttons A/B(2) through MSG(9) do
not elicit a response. Unable to test the -1 0 +1 potentiometer, as I think all
of it's functions require actuating one of the buttons on the keypad.

To summarize, buttons 2 through 9 on the keypad are nonfunctional, and
everything else seems to work.

Thanks and 73,
Bill
KN6UDK