Agree.  Electrical work should always be done by a licensed electrician which,
among other benefits, provides CYA if someone is hurt or dies.  I know of one
instance in which a non-electrician wired up his own hot tube, invited friends
over, and before the night was over had electrocuted two of them.  DIY
electrical work will often void homeowners insurance coverage, too.

Go with the pros.

73,
Kent
K9ZTV