  From: Ian J Maude<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Elecraft<mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
  Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 5:04 PM
  Subject: [Elecraft] KAT100

  Hi all,
  Just finished building my KAT100 and it seems to be working fine!  Just
  one question though.  The book mentions to tune c31 for lowest voltage
  on pin 3 of U5 and also mentions that it should be as close to 0v as
  possible.  I could get it nowhere near this, best at around 1.6V.  I can
  get the target voltages ok on R3 and R4 so it seems this is ok but I
  find the reference odd.

  Any pointers?

  Ian