From: "Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Transverters
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:31:22 -0400

Reflector Members,

Those of you using Elecraft Transverters........Are all of you using an A/B type switch to go from HF to VHF on the K2' transverter hookup?

I was a little surprised to see that to get the Drive RF to the transverters required the use of an external or separate switch that would require the individual to switch from the HF antenna to the transverters with an external switch.

Is there any way to use those lower drive RCA connectors to eliminate the switch?

Second question - my 144 transverter is about 100 cycles high. Is there a way to correct this?

Paul
K8QT