I have posted numerous times but it has not been posted.....I was unable to
participate in the EECN on Friday due to work related committments. Thanks
to Bob G3PJT for gathering checkins and all the others who participated. I
hope to be with you all this week... same time same place.
--
73 ditdit,

Doc YI9RVT/KE4RVT
Al Kut, Iraq
***All emails and attachments scanned by Norton Antivirus with current
definitions***
K2 #2768
www.qrparci.org
www.arsqrp.com
www.fists.org

Sometimes a little brain damage can help. (George Carlin)