Hello all, unfortunately I had an issue to deal with and had to fly about
the country and did not return until the past hour. It seems like the net is
running itself which is good...here is the rundown from one source....

20m conditions very poor, qrn and nil heard outside EU

DL2HRF  Tom K2
OH4MFA/P Jukka K2
SP9NSV   Kris  K2
DF3YJ  Klaus K2
DL8BDF  Bert  K2

40m conditioins noisy but more activity

PA0NCV  Nick K2
DL8BDF  Bert K2
PA0RBO  Rob  K2
G3ICO  George K2
MW0IDX  Roger K2
F6FTB  Chris K1 and K2!
PA0LPE  Bert K2
 This is courtesy of Bob G3PJT, Thanks to Bob and all the others who
participated. Hopefully my commitments will not interfere next week.

--
73 ditdit,

Doc YI9RVT/KE4RVT
Al Kut, Iraq
***All emails and attachments scanned by Norton Antivirus with current
definitions***
K2 #2768
www.qrparci.org
www.arsqrp.com
www.fists.org

Sometimes a little brain damage can help. (George Carlin)