Hello All,
 I've been running a K2/100 SN 2827 for a couple of years now. It is a vy FB
rig. I recently purchased a linear amp to get above 100 watts. The K2 does
not have an external connection for ALC and I've been running it with the
external amp through the KPA100 and trusting the K2 ALC to keep control of
the drive power. I don't want to put over about 40 watts into the external
amplifier so have to always remember to cut the K2/100 power back to 40
watts before keying the rig using the external amp. This works fine as long
as I remember to cut back the power.
 Does anyone have any ideas on how to hook an external ALC control to the
K2/100? One way would be to limit the power output of the K2 to 40 watts but
that would require the use of the external amplifier for 40-100 watts. I'd
rather not make a mod that would limit the power of the KPA100.
 Any ideas?

 73,
Forrest Myers
AG4ND