From: "linda doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:33 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] D104 use with k2/100

has anyone been sucessful with using the D104 xtal element with the
k2/100,I'm wondering if the preamp will sucessfully make the transformation
from high impedence to low impedence that the k2/100 needs would appreciate
any input..Am Presently using the k2 proset but my audio reports are less
than flattering..John K1GUN

---