David,

If L3 and L4 do not peak the signal, you have a problem in the Bandpass
Filter for 80 meters - correct that first before looking at the Low Pass
Filter.  You should find a peak even if there is also something wrong
elsewhere.  You can bypass the low pass filter by injecting a signal (or
connecting an antenna at W1 or W6 so you can concentrate only on the
bandpass filter.

First check that you have the correct inductors in L3 and L4 - they should
be the same type as L1 and L2.

Next, check all the capacitors in the 80 meter bandpass filter for proper
values and good solder joints (C11, C12, C15 and C16), then check L5
carefully.  If everything is correct, it should tune (you should find a
peak - although not quite as sharp as the one for 40 meters).

To check the relay without even knowing the pin layout, switch to 80 meters
and then turn power off - check the resistance from the junction of D6 and
D7 to the junction of C11 and C12, also check the resistance from W6 to the
junction of C15 and C16 (both these paths should show zero ohms - check the
schematic to see the paths).  Checking the resistance of the complete path
from one point to another checks the soldering too - checking directly at
the relay pins may miss a bad solder joint, and soldering is a much more
common failure than bad relay contacts.

73,
Don W3FPR