Is anyone experiencing TVI.  Recently I went camping in an
RV park where most of the TV reception was via the Winguard
amplified TV antenna, not Satellite.  This is a broadband
receiver amp for TVs and is built into the antenna.

When operating 40 and 30 meters CW from a nearby picnic
table into a Buddipole with close to 1:1 SWR I could see my
own TV inside the motor home 15 feet away lightly flashing
as I keyed.

The problem was somewhat less with internal batteries
indicating 1.5 watts but the dim flash was still there.

Park folks not happy, me not happy, what is your
experience??  Bill K6ACJ