Bill....About 20 yrs. ago, my family lived in a rural subdivision & all of
the neighbors had amplifiers on their TV antennas as some reception came
from about 100 miles away.

We lived on about 3/4 acre lots but I still caused TVI on my neighbor's TV
with my 100 watt HF rig.  I understand your problem but I don't know of an
easy solution since the problem can't be corrected at the rig except with
the on-off switch.  Cable TV has been a real help to minimize TVI.  I
assume that satellite TV is fairly TVI immune, too.

>>most of the TV reception was via the Winguard amplified TV antenna<<

73 de K5AVJ, Lynn
(K2 #1411)