There is a great article on the ARRL web site on
John Curtis and Mode A & B. I have the LIL' BUGGER
in the article. Size of a Bic Lighter.

Gee. I wish we could send HTML...  History says that
Mode B was a design error that shipped by an unnamed
company. Heath? Ten-Tec?

73, Art  W6KY    K1-2  K1-4

Dan Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Er, ah, isn't that the "trailing dot feature?"

I really like the character completion of mode B.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

They had what became known as "the trailing dot problem"