I have two PayPal accounts... One is a personal account ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
and one is a business account ('[EMAIL PROTECTED]').  Either will reach
me.  You'll note that the ARRL address forwards to the Netcom account.

This was my mistake... I wanted to give everyone my callsign so they could
do a callsign lookup and know I was legit... but I just ended up confusing
people.

Sorry about the confusion.  If you want to use the Verified account OR if
you want to pay via credit card, use '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.  Otherwise,
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' will work with PayPal account balance transfers.  I will
refund these payments.

Try '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'... I know that works.  The ARRL alias should
have worked too... I'll fix it.

Thanks,

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/KAF2/KPA100
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1, Centaur, 238B
Alinco DR-605TQ, DJ-V5
Icom T90A

IRLP #3978