Ron,

The 4 band board will not work well with 80 meters (it becomes a '3 band board' due to the low pass filter sharing), but may I suggest that you build the 4 band board and then add a 2 band board with 80 meters as one band - the other band can be 17 or 15 meters (the one that is missing on your 4 band board), or I cna provide instructions on request for adding the parts for 160 meter band coverage.

60 meter receive may be possible, but will not be quite so easy since 60 meters is USB only, and the K1 IF filters are intended for CW rather than SSB.

73,
Don W3FPR