Hi guys & gals,

I looked for 2 years for a chestpack to my specifications that could hold
my K2.  Well I did not find one at all either on the internet or at the
local stores.

1 year ago I drew up a design for a pack, but at the time the local
Wal-Mart did not have the foam I needed.  Now they do. So now I have so
far 1/3 of it complete.  I am drawing up the plans/measures while I am
putting it together. For the external pockets, I am just guessing by
eyeing it.  I don't promise to post anything about it. But someday I will
try to remember to put up some pictures.

I am sewing this thing together from some basic skills on the sewing
machine I learned while a kid on my mom's machine.

I call my design the "Lazy K2 Chestpack", because it designed to be put
together by anyone with sewing basics.
===
One of my main specs for this pack is that it has the ability of fitting
tightly to my chest area.  I want to be able to go Unicycle Mobile (/UM)
with the homebuilt KA5DVS PAC-12 antenna and not loose the radio to some
injury if I fall off the unicycle while riding.  A good picture to think
about is that of a parachutist, he does not want his lifesaver to be
loose on his person.

So far I have operated in the past year with VHF/UM.

Maybe if I get good at this hobby, I will have someone capture pictures
for your entertainment.  Right now I have overcome my "comfort" zone of
falling off of the unicycle so I can learn to ride backwards and try
stalling.  I have forward, left, and right down. My main idea for riding
the unicycle was just for transportation only.  That's means not dressing
up like a clown for a parade and juggling; though I do respect those who
can multi-task like that.

Thanks for reading this.

Daniel Brinneman
future KG4DNI/UM