I'm considering the acquisition of a KRC2-unit, but I'm not sure it will
fill my needs in my specific contest configuration.
I want to use the KRC2 with a K2 with a KPA100, a KAT100 and a linear
(SB220) as first radio, another transceiver as second radio, a
PC-contest-program (TR-log or similar), antennas swiching-relais (to switch
antennas back and forth beetween the two radios) and other switching devices
for keyer and headphones.
My question : is the KRC2 the unit I need ?
Another question : the KRC2 manual mentions a "daisy-chain" to couple the
KTA100 to the KRC2. What is this ? Another word to say parallel connecting ?
Thank for your help

Luc/F6HJO/Paris