Hello folks,

I'm new to the list, and have just began assembling my
newly purchased K2, and KSB2.

I'm looking for suggestions of things I can do while
in the process of building the K2 and KSB2 that may
help avoid some of the issues that have come up with
other users.  Here's what I've come up with so far:
(mostly from viewing LA3ZA's web site, and monitoring
the list the last couple of weeks)

-Ground the mic jack outer conductor
-Ground the SSB filter crystals near the bottom of the
can instead of on the top
-Pay close attention to windings on T2 and T4 while
they're being built in order to have full output on
10m

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

-Ben  KB1AHR